07 April, 2006

my.day.everydaylife.

a'kum....hello....mind you...i change my layout....this is the 6th march skin of the day at blogskins.com.....haha..!!...my birthday,monalisa..!!....already celebrated it twice....hehe...the last layout...it was good with my friends and me n liverpool..n gerrard n xabi...but really have to change then..hehe....ponteng today....woke up at 11am....if i was school today...i dunno what will happen cos fatin don't want to say anything about school today...hrm...emi said she don't want to tell her about school..so..i dun mind then.....hrm...arsenal through to the semi....1st time...and i hate that wenger...haha..juve n real madrid already been defeated by this scum....but really..they played bad....but luck to them then...may vilareal win the match against them....this week never been good or bad....lose in bola jaring....got 2nd....my class played well....but just unlucky for the lose.....haish....nothing happen nowadays....i dunno what to say....liverpool will play this sunday...against bolton....huhu....i dreamed liverpool lose 7-0....and after dat dream...i woke up with sweat all over my body....da....no way!!!!!!!....anyway...i don't think that kind of thing will happen...cos dream is dream...don't believe the dream bcos that dream just made u bad....and anyway...in everthing that i dream....i just believe in 1 dream...and that's my dream to liverpool....tata then..!!...

No comments: