20 July, 2006

when u just can't stop blushing n smiling n crying~

a'kum..ello...haven't blog for a while...just remember to blog cos emi just told me that she's gonna blog..haha..found this layout...very2 cute..later want to change it...haha..!!....anyway....this week is a test's week...for the july's test...i'm not really a bit happy about it...cos the timing was bad...my maid ran away from my evil stepmum( have to be grateful to her cos she done the cooking after she ran away)...it was too stressful anyway...my stepmum just can't relax herself...she let all her frustration to me mainly...and bcos i don't want this thing to be worst than now...so...i just do nothing and don't to want to do any prob...~~...a good girl am i...haha...my life right now is nearly a disaster...i haven't done my homework...but i dun mind though...my family support me...my friends enjoy me...so...i can say nothing about those negative things...so...lalalala....anyway..last week...i cried for~i dunno...some minutes when recess in school....huhu....cried at farahin...i told farahin don't tell hani...but hani found out after that cos my eyes have tears...a bestfren she is...huhu...i told liyana that i cried at school..i told her cos ah hin bullied me...haha...but later i told her...too many pressure though..never thought this 16 can be a heavyweight....neway...eventhough too many pressure...i just can't stop laughing to many things...that emi n liyana...stupid~~....all of their stupid jokes...and i know the new side of emi....she is a mental woman when she's frust...i dunno what the hell happen to her the 1st time i know that side of her...i thought she was being annoying..but later she became stupid n funny..hahah.!!...but nice thing what she did was talking about chemistry cos later the chemistry test have some of the questions that she asked me..huhu...nowadays..i always surf that liverpool web....not that i havent surf it everyday..but this time..i surf it almost every minute...cos i want to know who will be the new signings in liverpool..huhu....the liverpool web showed some pic of the players when training..and i found this cute player...huhu...but i dunno who he is...found out that he is paul anderson(kk,his name is sort of for tua guy...but dun mind)...very different than before..hehe..but xabi~oh~xabi...i won't betray u,my darling..huhu...kk...out now..ta!

No comments: