30 July, 2006

sometimes..life just want to you to do something....

a'kum..ello...12.34pm but i haven't mandi yet.... haha....n later mak cik will take me n sis to pyramid...want to watch pirates of da carribean2...but the movie will be shown 2.30pm n 2.45pm....n later will be 5.50pm...but maybe we can buy the tickets if our luck with us...hee.....last night..watch that liverpool match that i waited so much....but the video for that match dissappointed me....haish....the camera was like a cheap camera that u can buy at pasar malam...bellamy n garcia scored...but liverpool lose 3-2..bcos hobbs made the mistakes....hrm...he's young..so...i can forgive him bcos of that...but rafa think of fitness rather than win at that time...n garcia has a neck injury n aurelio has a calf injury..so..he put reina the goalkeeper to play the midfield...huhu..kinda funny....at school..many funny things happen....hani n ainun fighting over shazizan...hahhaahha!!!....not really fighting...just some teasing each other who love who...i asked shazizan who he like...but he said "kena ke aku bitau ko"...i said if u want...then he said he don't want...i asked if that girl is in our class...he said not....but i think that girl is in our class...i bet it will be ainun...haha...or maybe hani....haha..!!!....or the girl from other class..i think maybe that syakirah gedik...haha...saw them walked out to school together....but shazizan said he don't like her...and he don't even mind i said that syakirah is gedik..anyway..hope he happy anyway....my friendship with sarjie is kinda nothing...i can say that we don't care each other anymore...that's good anyway...i dun want ppl to butt in what i'm doing right now...i admit i am very secretive right now...even my bestfriends dunno what in my mind...hehe....a record for me for not telling any secret to anybody..huhu....talked with ilham last friday....she talked about her former school...kinda stupid cos i think that school think more about sex than study....very2 stupid if u asked me...n that's why ilham said she love smks9 better...she luv the teacher but she don't like pn normah pretty much...can't blame her...that teacher can be very kerek...i dunno when will my temper to my sis will end...i've been to patient to her in this years of my sisterhood...but she is so damn annoying + irritating...i even have this vision to drown my sister under my pillow...duh..i think i better take ainun's layout and not this midnight silhoutte layout....haish...i think i have prob with my life....my father also think something like that...i won't be very surprise if one day i go to some psychiatrist for treatment of my temper.....i just dunno what this life meant to me anymore anyway....read some mangas...the latest was paradise kiss...the manga was great...but kinda sad about the ending...but that main character...when she bcome the model...i think that the most beautiful manga woman i ever seen...huhu...without make-up..she look different...but u know...just like raven said"the magic of make up~~"....haha.....damn it....my life right now is a total lie...that laugh with emi n liyana n farahin was a cover-up for every problem that i have in my life..the worst part...i dunno what my prob is....i woke up every morning...looking at the mirror...saw myself...thinking what i'm doing after this....dreaming all the impossible.....sometimes...u just want all ur dreams to be in front of you.....and make you happy...and no worries....but whatever,alia liverpool...this life is in front of you..and you just have to face it like nothing happen...cos dream on....this is ur life!

No comments: