23 April, 2007

my new earphones

a'kum n ello..

just when i want to feel happy for the rest of the day..i was wrecked after i finished my prayer...i was very happy today cos i had so much fun with friends and still lose to ainun about the touch-the-chin thing...and hani was being so unashame of herself cos she sang a song that i forget what it was...but it was way better if she didn't sing it,anyway...and i teased all the scums',gooners' and also chelski's fan today cos their favourite team drew last weekend...and in all those top 4 teams,only liverpool won and the rest were all drew...


i was being nice for a minute...

before that,i want to say sorry to sarjie cos i am a stupid friend and also bcos i have a bro that really make me want to kill him...i also want to say sorry that i,maybe, didn't appreciate the present that you gave me for my birthday very much (THIS IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!!!!!)..and that's why THIS happen..(i soooooo wanna kill him!!)

you guess it,right..~~

my brand NEW EARPHONES is again ROSAK!!!!...

oh...last time..my 1st earphones,only the left-earphone can be use and that's why i want a new earphones...cos it is not satisfying when you listen to your ipod with only the left-earphone...and so..i asked sarjie to give me earphones for my birthday..he gave it then..such a nice friend!...but i don't have a good bro btw...he USED my EARPHONES..!....and he left the earphones in a bad state...and i dunno~~...he said that the last time he saw the earphones,it still has BOTH of it ears..but now ...........

yup..

1 of the 'ears' is missing..~~

my bro said maybe the rat bite it and took it away..

what a stupid reason...~~~~

oh,i'm very furious right now!!!!!!!!!!

and now...the earphones only have 1 ear....oh~~~~~so kesian to it...

SHIT!

No comments: