27 April, 2007

life

a'kum n ello..

let me just say it here...i jsut say what i wanna say...

there is one thing i want to have in this world..

I WANT MY GOOD LIFE BACK!

i have this miserable feeling since my father got married when i was form 2...i was a good student,good human being and also a good daughter as well as a good muslim...and now...nearly all of them change....before this..i seldom being moody..but nowadays..i always being a moody girl...i am very grateful though with everything around me..i have my best friend who knows me well,i have friends that always laugh my head off and i have a blog to let me tell my tales and i have my brain to control my nerve...but i have things that i feel mad about...

my life is totally change...

before this..i listen to ppl's nag....but just 2 person that i won't mind the nag..and that is my late-mother and my ex-maid,kak diah...when both of them nag...i will be mad...but eventually i will alright..i keep it to my heart and do what both of them said...but both of them are not beside me anymore..with my late-mother already passed away...and my ex-maid already an ex..she lived in indon right now..and not here beside me...and now..i have a stepmum who always nag and i never want to listen what she said cos all she said is something so annoying to my ears especially that she always want to make me feel guilty and stupid..haha..let me tell you..i hate her..she is so selfish..i never bother to think about her niceness...k..she treat us to a thai's restaurant last night...but let just say...i won't fall to a trap like a rat trapped in a cage cos of a cheese....i won't fall for that..k..maybe some ppl want to say"oh,think of the bright side"...shut the hell up!....maybe i am nice and good...but never ever think i don't have a heart!....
and so dam tired with the probs in my life!...maybe some ppl want to say..don't let your personal problem affect you..yes and shut up...you just dunno what i have to face right now...you just dunno what the stupid smile i have to show...you just dunno what the stupid reason behind all of these!!!..

and let me say it again..

YOU JUST DUNNO..






just wanna say it to nobody...



thank you..


endless story will never end..~~~~

No comments: