13 April, 2007

lose the trust

a'kum n ello..

i'm in a very,VERY BAD MOOD...i never feel this SHIT,HATRED,WORST mood ever in my life...i always want to think the positive..i trust things easily cos i thought ppl will be very happy if i try to make them happy..and so..i make them happy..maybe they're not happy but i try..but still..with all the hardworks i make for them to make them happy..i never realize one thing..i never heard this 1 sentence that i really want the most..."THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME HAPPY"...u know something,i have it!..I HAVE IT,I HAVE IT,I HAVE IT!...i always make people happy,and later on they also happy..but they NEVER realize how tiredsome i was for making them happy...to tell you the truth..when i read akmali's blog about her bengang and all...i just hope she will be happy and can face what in front of her with all her might..i just hope she will be happy...and then,when she said THANKS to me and said i am sweet and want *hugzz*...i am TOTALLY happy..u want to know why..cos if i am not mistaken...THAT is the 1st time in my life!!!!!!!!!!...1st time i have a thank you with that kind of way...i felt appreciated with it..i'm happy...!..

let me just say this straight..i hate the ppl who lose my trust...i hate the ppl who lied to me...i hate the ppl who doesn't respect my decision..i really,REALLY hate it!!!...and i really hate it that the only person who lose my trust is my OWN family members....the ppl that i love very much..but then HELL,they make me feel like shit..i always want them to be the happy ppl...i pray for them..i pray that they will be with me in heaven..but now..i am too TIRED....i dunno what to do for them anymore...nothing i wish for them actually change...so..that's already an enough and end from me..
  • hani,don't feel anything..u're not 1 of them...i totally appreciated all of the things u have done for me..thanx!

No comments: