04 June, 2009

when you think about it...

A'kum n ello...

so.
today.

whatever.

you mad at me,i won't mad at you.

i will get mad only when people make my life difficult.
and also when i have my period.
or when people being unreasonable,which sometimes THAT makes me laugh rather than mad.

but still.
i always get upset,isn't it?

tho i'm not a person who easily lose my temper tho.
except to my sister,i'll say whatever i want when i'm mad at her.

to other people?
i just think that the person around me must already know that what is wrong and what is not.and if i want to get mad,i shouldn't be the one to say "ei,ko silap"...

except if you're my close friend.tho when i say it,i only say it to certain people.

i said what my heart feel when i'm with hani and emilia and najwa.
hani?she's my secret keeper.
emilia?she's like my other half.
najwa?i told her cos she really eager.and i'll just "yela.kite bitau jela awak"

maybe i don't have any secret after all.

i just love to see people's reaction.maybe that's why i told this 3,most of my stories.

hani: "ala.sebenarnye awak ske" "seriously alia,awak kene buat camtu etc"
emilia: "kite sebenarnye tak kisah pun"
najwa: "ALIA.YE KE????KITE TATAU PUN"

with all 3 different reactions like this,it just make my life complete.

k now.
ta.

No comments: