23 June, 2007

1 litre of tears

a'kum n ello..

i am currently listening to the 1 litre of tears OST,K's only human...the song makes me somewhat sad...maybe cos i suddenly remember my mother....

she was a great lady,she really was...

mother's day already gone...and i never want to remember it...the whole family didn't celebrate it
for mak cik azah...k,she's a stepmum....but still,i never want to say to people that she's a mother of mine...i'm sorry for saying this,but i don't think there's a proper mum that can replace my mother...

want to know why?

cos i was never a mama's girl...

and i dunno where to give my hearts out when i'm in tears...
even this time,the only person who willing to listen is only hani...

why?cos i trust her...

and about my mother,
when she was sick,i was in my bedroom,doing nothing but reading....i was selfish,i was ignorant...and i regret it...

and i just hope nobody will die like she is, later...

1 litre of alia's tears...
  • tonight will have dinner at victoria station
  • the place that the whole family always go when my mother was alive..

No comments: