25 December, 2006

things to do before i die....

when i was at school last year(2006 though,not really last year)..with those boring classes(forgive me)...and i took emi's notebook and i wrote some list..i dunno how much...but i just wrote it..haha...make me happy..i want to tear it from her book...but she didn't let me..but instead...she type one of them on her blog and she even comment each of it...and so..i copy it here...and i tell u why...hihi...

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE~

= say sorry to all poeple i know
yup n yup...u can't die with ppl hating u,aite
= Pay all the debt. Haish, too many and i dunno how many poeple
err...next question,peep..
= keep all my precious' in one box and then make a name of it as the DEAD MAN CHEST
i have to make a list what's my precious are btw...
= Use all my savings to watch as many Liverpool matches as i want
this is a MUST!!!!
= travel to all the 5 places that i want
emi,africa is not in my list...but better go than not go....huhu..
= confess to the person that i like.
i dunno who...
= close all grudge
as i said before..i don't want any ppl hate me...
= read all interesting + fun manga
sorry...most of the manga i read were all ecchi..these are not my fault..the stories were good!
= read all princess Daries and Harry Potter Stories.
i don't want to know things that don't have any end....~
= meet Xabi and tell him that his hot. meet agger and tell him i have a crush on him. meet Hugh Jackman and the korean guy that their body are totally sexy.
i think that korean guy is kwon sang woo...his body is totally sexy!!...and xabi make me drool..!..and agger make me wants to slap him cos of his blurness...and hugh jackman...his wolverine character was soo cool!!
= tell paris hilton that she is cheap and apologize after that.
can't say much..
= have a ride on a lamborghini
hehe...the 2nd fastest car...but i have to ride it in america though..cos of the speed limit in msia..
= Publish the stupid duck book.
i'm sorry..i forgot where i put it...but i hope..
= search nathaniel Sheridan ( I mean, the real life him!)
...
he is sooo HOT!!
= after i die, try to date Jesse, the ghost.
a hot deadman..huhu..

lalala..!

No comments: