27 January, 2014

Treat people better at wedding

Salam.
It is 3.04am and i am resisting myself from falling asleep.
To be honest, i had a very mindful weekend. There were plenty of stuff on my mind. Maybe i am in my period which end up making me very very sensitive in every small matters that happened around me.
Like that wedding i went to few days ago.
I rather not say who, but it was a wedding of someone that i knew when i was 11. A man, who acted like a girl and nicknamed Sizuka, got married to his childhood crush, his Nobita (a girl). I went to his wedding, feeling so excited to meet him and my old schoolmates. But when i went to that wedding, i could not even say the word "congratulations" to him and i could not even take a picture with him or even a nice 'hey, long time no see'.
Oh. You might wonder if he is a handsome guy or something. But no, he is not. But he is a nice guy. But i think him and his wife need to learn how to treat guests better.
They did not even smile at us. Not even a single hello. I was like an uninvited guest. To be honest,  i feel hurt.
There was i, excited to see him and naggy personality in his wedding dress. He finally married his childhood dream. But he end up making me feel like a hopeless friend.
Yeah, we never contacted each other. Yeah, we were not the nicest girls when we were in school. We were among the crazy bunch, unlike the other girls who were among the sweetest shy bunch. But to be treated like stranger at a wedding that someone actually invited you (with a card) is painful.
I thought i was the only one who felt hurt with that treatment. Apparently some others also feel the same.
You might have the most Islamic wedding of all time, but if you do not treat others with the way Islam teaches you, i think you have to stop for a bit and look yourself in the mirror and realize that you have to be more humble.
Maybe this is why i hate going to weddings. Maybe.
Still, i am actually looking forward to the next wedding that i will attend to after this. So hopefully this one might give a better treatment than the previous ones.
Ok now. Have a good future ahead of you and me. AMIN!

Ps: Never forget your solat!!

No comments: