13 March, 2009

birthday and LIVERPOOL SCARF!!

A'kum n ello..

there are 2 things that i'm totally in love right now..
  1. I LOVE TVXQ shirt.my mistake cos i bought L size instead of M.i never know that baby tee is different than T-SHIRT.
  2. LIVERPOOL FC scarf. oh!!i finally have it!!!!!!been waiting for 3-4 years already,and now i have it...!!!!!!...yeay!!!...oh,THANK YOU,DEAR AYAHKU!
hee~~!!!
GO TVXQ!!
still,it's weird to say tvxq~~

hehehe...
FINALLY, YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!

so last night,went to shah alam club...my dad asked me to choose which place i want to celebrate my birthday(after 1 week,but never mind)...at first,i told him i want victoria station,and then he said "lambat"...me with my rich sense...and so i said i don't really mind,and my father said "secret recipe?"...and then i said "ok"...and then my father said again"amin kata takkan secret recipe lagi"...(kata2 daripada abang yg tak beli pun adiah)...and so i said "kelab?"..ayah said"alia ske ke kat situ?"...i don't really mind tho...i was craving for that sharkfins soup anyway...and so..

KELAB SHAH ALAM.

tho my sis said"nape kelab???nape bkan nandos???"
really tho,tell the big boss if you want nandos so much...

and so,it was nice..my father gave me the LIVERPOOL SCARF!!!..hoho..so,bye bye to Liverpool kerchief that i always wear during the match,and now,come come to the Liverpool scarf!...oh,now i can sing the YNWA song with the scarf..!..huhu...

can't wait to wear it during the Scum match..hehe~

k,back to the birthday celebration....it's not like we celebrate or anything cos no birthday cake on the table for us to eat,or presents from my brother and sis(she said the payment for the karaoke was the birthday present.oh~!which also means i BOUGHT my own present cos i paid for the service tax.really tho.but nvm)...but my father said the big fish that we ate was the cake........

i think i'll ask aqilah to bring me to secret recipe later...

and also,no t0myam.
oh well.
later order tomyam at DC...

and then.
nothing much.
haha~!

i'm sleepy~~~~~
lucky i didn't sleep during microbe and organic phy class....

and oh.
i met atman and his girlfriend...tho he didn't introduce her to me,but anyway,i was glad to meet a guy that know me well,cos my uitm guy-mates,i love them but sometimes they don't understand me and make awkward moments..it was bad that amier said we were the one who were at fault cos making Flaccid(not the real name) mad...really tho,but whatever...but still,the encounter with atman was nice...nothing bad he can say about Liverpool now after that beautiful Liverpool's performance against real last wednesday..huhu..

k..
tata~~!!!
  • currently listening to Greeeen's ayumi

No comments: