18 February, 2009

tagged by noi

A'kum n ello..

k now..noi reminded me about doing this tag thrice already..so i better do it now....

hoho..
been really bz nowadays..

so..
here goes~

Tag 1 ,..answer all of this Q..for those who dunno,just copy n paste the Q to ur blog n answer laa sesuke ati yer...then proceed by tagging ur other friends, ENJOY yer !!

1.7 ciri lelaki idaman saya

  • taller than me.
  • smarter than me.
  • richer than me.
  • understand me more than anybody.
  • not a scum fan.
  • loves me more than anybody in this world.except his mother,bcos mother is no1~and will always defeat me~
  • 6PAX!!!!!!!
  • muscle~~~~~~
  • reliable.
  • trust me in everything i do.
  • play and loves football.A MUST!

2.7 lelaki yang pernah saya minati [cinta?]

  • k..i don't think i ever fall in love with someone...but yeah. my high school crush. u know, "taiki"...haha...doki-doki and that...people guess it was him cos of aura...and also me,who like him bcos i feel a certain vibe between us...haha..is that common or what?..i'm not really sure myself...
  • oh.this person.i love him so much.haha.XABI ALONSO.
  • and yeah.SHIM CHANGMIN~
  • and yup. there this guy when i was form3...but i don't really like him that much..just has a crush on him cos his body is sexy..hehe..
  • and there this stupid friend of mine who currently dating someone that has the same name as me...haha~
  • and also "presiden cine"...i like him once during my primary school days...tho suddenly he pop up at smks9 during my form2 years...i was like O_o?..wth he's doing here?

3.7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan orang yang diminati [cinta?]

  • never date with xabi alonso or changmin before,so i dunno the feeling.haha~
  • to tell you the truth,i only went out with that guy that currently date with the girl that has the same name with me...not really date,but we just hang out tho..with other people...and maybe bcos at that time,my close friend was his girlfriend,so feel..GUILTY?
  • erm..i'm not really sure tho to tell you the truth,maybe i'll feel doki-doki??
  • or maybe i'll talk too much...
  • or i'll just say,"wey,Liverpool kuat k?jangan nak ngutuk2 dah"

4.7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama orang yang tersayang

  • my mother's grave.haha
  • maldives~
  • Liverpool..eventho that guy hate Liverpool,i'll force him.
  • korea~maybe the snow place that famously known bcos of winter sonata..
  • shibuya,japan...not really the best place to date,but still,it's cool to date at a unique place..haha~
  • Mekah~!
  • introduce tg malim and batu pahat to that special guy..hahaha!!!

5.7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin dihadiahkan buat orang tersayang

  • football jersey.hahaha!
  • watch

6.7 Lagu yang anda nyanyikan untuk orang tersayang

  • Robbie William's better man.
  • Faith Hill's there you'll be
  • Michael Learn To Rock's you took my heart away
  • DBSK's love in the ice.
  • Daniel Bedingfield's if you're not the one.
  • Wonder Girls' nobody. haha!
  • You'll Never Walk Alone?

7.7 thing about the person that TAG u..

  • lovely lady..
  • nice legs~
  • tall.
  • very2 smart!
  • my pillow-talk partner
  • best cousin ever!

Tag 2, same rules like above ..

1. Take a recent CUTE photo of yourself.2. Don’t change anything, edit or whatever.3. Post that photo.4. Post this instructions with the photo.5. Tag 7 people to do this.

happy faces are the cutest thing ever...so i put this picture..haha~!

tagged to~

  1. nazneen,pengunjung bangunan lawa yg ade di Malaysia
  2. salikin,anak jati tg malim yg bakal jd cikgu.
  3. asya,si gile GunPyo...
  4. ainun,si bakal doctor dari UM
  5. adikku yg malas blog.
  6. malas nk amik tau org lain nye..hoho..~

k now..wanna solat...hope you're happy with my answer,Noi~~
ta!

No comments: