27 October, 2008

letter to XABI ALONSO

A'kum n ello..

so..
if i have to write a letter to xabi alonso for the just-now match...
i will write...

Dear Xabi Alonso,

I am sorry to say that I vote Jamie Carragher in the Liverpoolfc.tv's man of the match poll for chelsea vs Liverpool match. I know,as your no.1 fan,i shouldn't do that(too over?) but jamie carragher was too awesome just now, that I didn't realize you were awesome as well. But still,i have to say thank you cos still stay with Liverpool and Liverpool all the way in your heart.

i know,as a fan and also ur wife, that i should look at you during the match, but why must? Liverpool is no.1 in my heart, not you! but still, you are my favourite player! you were excellent, but people said you were better in that match, but sorry, i still prefer carragher.

and now,make more good perfomance so that Liverpool will get their quest in winning the league just like you made Spain won the EURO...

ta then.
sincerely,
Alia Liverpool Alonso


yes,Alia dear.
now just look at me and not carra.

No comments: