04 July, 2008

uitm life?

A'kum n ello..

i'm totally tired right now..so maybe what i blog right now is not that long like i always used to...but still,do what u want...

ur pleasure is my pleasure...
wth that means...

anyway....so i'm through all those lame activities that call Minggu Mesra Siswa...dunno why many people there became too active...cos to be honest,the activities from that the facilitators create were like more to gedik than adapting to university life...i was like 0_O?...do we need this kind of game to tackle some men...?..da~...~~malu,malu~,malu~malu~tapi mau~....

mau ur shit la~..
da~

and atman warned me before that MMS is like a torture week,my kop-mate Nazmi also said that...and let just say,this UiTM of mine,is more like a rest week than a torture week...the only torture were the ceramah and all of those things...most of my day when i had to face those ceramah,i only listened to my SE walkman instead of the words that those talkers said...really tho,i tried to listen to all of it,but still,why must they talk about politics...?..why talk about the history of DAP that has this thing like 'won't support malay never ever'..?..that's the past...know the past,learn the past...and anyway...

i don't want to say some political things cos i'm totally tired..so continue~

btw...i couldn't watch the euro08 final...haish~...i sms-ed that gay boy to inform me about the score and all...and lucky he informed me that at 32nd minutes,torres scored for spain,but that gay boy really loves to spoil my mood just as much as i love to make some gay stories to tease him,he added that it was NASIB that torres scored the goal...whatever you say dear..i watched the goal already,and it was brilliant~!

and then...i had this so called activity called LDK..means Latihan Dalam Kumpulan...my group was called Brazil..and we were the best group of all..hoho..~!...plenty of funny stuff happen...

ade 6 orang dlm sampan.

pelajar,penjenayah,polis,ibu mengandung,ustaz,singa,penjinak..

siapa yg kamu nk buang dlm sampan tu..?

my team said...
buang polis..
reason: sbb polis tu sbenarnye perogol.u know the news,many police molest young kids nowadays...and police also do some bad work...

reason why tak buang orang lain..
pelajar: pelajar pentingkan diri sndiri,jgn arap diorg nk buno diri..
penjenayah:diorg tu sbenarnye agen CIA..
ibu mengandung: sian la kan..
ustaz:ntuk jaga penjenayah tu..
singa:singa tu ASLAN!kalo takde aslan,sape nk jaga narnia.n kalo takde aslan,white witch dtg attack sampan tu sbb dia appear dr air bwh sampan tu..
penjinak:penjinak tu cute.takleh buang.n aslan hot-tempered,so better jgn buang..

so...
my group was like that..i have to laugh until my stomach ache~
ahah

anyway...
i met that gayboy at dewan seri budiman...he was on his way to register for the new semester...and...when i saw him,i called him "ATMAN GILE"..obviously,he looked at my way and smile,(he really is a crazy boy)...and then i called him again"GAY~!"...and he still smiling...he really is gay~...and he said i'm creating fitnah~?...da..ahah..

anyway..that boy has an affair with the pak cik misai...u know who is he?..the naib canselor of uitm...~
the one that has that bloody nice misai..
yeah rite~

ah~there was this one time,during the perasmian of MMS...uitm invited this menteri pengajian tinggi...and there was this one time,when the menteri was walking on the red carpet,me with the chupa chup lollipop in my mouth, was greeting the man at my seat...to be honest,i didn't even know who was the menteri....i saw the pak cik misai,but i saw this old man...and so i looked at him...he looked at me first,and so i looked back at him...and then he made this gesture like licking a lollipop,and i nodded at him without realizing that the lollipop was inside my mouth,and i kinda like, proud about the lollipop...until my roommate,awin,pulled me and pulled out the lollipop from my mouth..i was shocked,but that awin suddenly said "sampai menteri pun tegur psl lollipop tu.."..i was like,ah~that old man was the menteri...and so,the thought dawn on me and so i was like,GILE MALU~!!...haha....and in the end,when the menteri shook the students hands and all,he saw me,and we shook hands,but that menteri is a total old man..so he totally forgot about the lollipop incident..

i dunno how can this person become the minister for the higher education..da~

and now,i'm home...
surf the net..
and i have to register my ko-ko tomorrow via the net..cos i don't want to register manually at uitm...

so that's all..

i really wanna put some pics that i snap...
but my father already reformat the comp,and he haven't install any adobe,except the adobe reader software..
so i couldn't resize the pics that i want..
maybe later tho..

ah~
did i informed you that ALL THE SONGS IN THE COMPUTER,INCLUDING ALL THOSE JAPANESE AND KOREAN SONGS THAT I SEARCH WITH DIFFICULTIES...
ARE ALL GONE????
haish..
i have to find all of those songs again..
da~

k now..
tata!
  • currently listening to Paramore's brighter...

No comments: