08 January, 2008

PASS!!yeye!

A'kum n ello..

yeah!!!!!!
PASSS!!!!
hoho..

i was too scared last night..
haha..
cos i thought maybe i will fail today..
ahah..
cos last night..
i tried Metro's comp test from the cd that they gave us..
it was my 1st time using it..
got it 3 weeks ago..
i only use it at the last minute..
and from the cd..
i got 2 fail and 1 pass..
haha..

and so..
i was a lil bit afraid for this morning's test..
but then..
i did the test..
fuih~
i was so relieve when the comp said that "anda lulus"..
haha..
45/50..
qute good for someone who take this seriously at the last minute..
haha..

ainun got more than me,though..
can't help it..
that's ainaa athirah for you..
when i know her result..
i slapped her face like usual..
hoho..

but now when i think about it..
why didn't i do the touch the chin thingy??
have to be put in my reminder later...

then just now..
my sis said that my father was a lil bit mad cos i asked many things from him..
and he let me have what i want and all..
and he was a lil bit upset that when he asked anything from me..
i didn't do anything that wants me to do..

kay..
i dunno what to do..
if i comment too much about it...
someone will become Makcik Azah..
seriously..
there's a MakCik Azah syndrome in the house..
yuck2

nway...
gotta plan many things later..
amalina asked me,hani,liyana and ah hin to play bowling this weekend..
haish..
have a tough time to ask money...
haish2...

k..
wanna watch Blood+
tata!
  • currently listening to Eru's 다시 태어나도

No comments: