15 June, 2006

Celebrate The Day!!!!

a'kum...hehe....now i feel the world cup fever...lucky i don't go to any boarding school...i can't enjoy any wc match...not that i like the world cup...i just like it bcos i want to feel that 'feeling'...u know,the feeling that a supporter feel....the enermous n incredible feeling u ever feel in ur life...(for a supporter though)....i dunno why...when i listened to that celebrate the day song....the feeling was incredible.... that german singer really make the listener feel the 'feeling'...huhu..even my sis felt it when she heard that song...huhu....and it make be confident n happy....(i'm a full-time football supporter though)...other reason why i like to watch this wc...it's becos i'm just happy to watch football....everyday of football is nice...unlike the premiership...i have to wait every week to watch the liverpool match...but this wc...i can watch everyday!...huhu...just now...the 1st half of the england vs trinidad already end...england played well but their attack were blunt...da....trinidad was good....i dunno if they can be better in the 2nd half....they were very good....thanks to terry that the clearance that he made,made the england team 0-0,n not 0-1......huu......carra n beckham were good..they have a good understanding.....that's my opinion...i dunno what other ppl thinks...hrm....my life right now...it was stupid!....this week can be the one of the 10 week-i-hate-the-most list.....i got my 1st fail in my life,the most boring shopping i ever had in my life,my father was alright but still no understanding between us,my best-friend is a jerk...huhu..what a nice week i have...i just hate it....1st of all....mak cik azah tried to control my life....what i can say is,SHE CAN'T !...she just can't....nobody can control my life!(xcept my late mum;cos she was a good mum,but sometimes can be very scary!)....but that mak cik azah tried to be some kind of lady boss...who the hell she think she is.....she already control my money...i don't mind about money though....but to control my life...that's a total impossible...she told my last maid that she wants me to call her EMAK....sayonara,i don't have a mother....my true mother already died...n she's not my stepmum but JUST ONLY my father's wife...her relationship with me is just nobody!....oh!..i hate that woman....n then...there's farahin....in my recent posts....i always felt mad at farahin.....nice...!...cos i was a good girl who has the most incredible patience in the most(not really,i already bought the latest bleach)....haish....just now....the 2nd half already over....huhu....england was very frustrating to watch...but what can you do when crouch scored and then gerrard also scored....that just show that liverpool players are totally incredible!!!...yesterday,xabi scored...then crouch,then gerrard....maybe xabi gave them the inspiration....huhu....kk....tomorrow i'll give you my temper about my best-friend....tata then...!

No comments: