09 December, 2005

a.day.full.with.what?!

assalamualaikum..alo...hehe...haven't blog for a long time...trust aina n anan to blog everyday..but they havent online bcos of their comp's prob...haish...dun mind...neway...these days...too many things happen...1st..i wanna tell about my asrama prob....i dont want to go to any asrama...even TKC...i tell u the reasons....
  • my friends went there and their results were brilliant to doom.
  • one of my friend who were born GIRL,couple with a GIRL..and she went to an asrama agama...!!
  • my friend -from a sweet lil girl turn to a hot-temper girl...
  • i can't watch liverpool matches...
  • i dont want to make new friends
  • n certainly i dun want to lose my best friends!!!!
if u still dun understand...read the reason thoroughly and understand it....i dont want to go to any boarding skool!!...but...it won't be so easy to say dont want to ur parent if u have control freak stepmum like mine....i asked her..."apa yg mak cik azah nak bg kalo alia dpt 8A?[she said b4 she'll give me a handphone...but i already have it...]"...n she said.."mak cik azah nak alia masuk asrama..."...erk?..then i said.."tu bkan adiah...tu request[or other harsh word 'force']..."...then she said..."mak cik azah bagi kalo alia masuk asrama..."...da...control freako..!....who is she to give orders to me...??...and dat order is totally about my future..??..haish..that woman...oh..n then..i reply to her..."kalo camtu..baik takyah bagi alia adiah.."...haha...she got quiet after dat...k...later i blog again...want to read NANA...babai..!

No comments: